are a series of pentacyclic triterpene molecules that are produced by plants in the genus Boswellia.
Beta-boswellic acid, keto-beta-boswellic acid, and acetyl-keto-beta-boswellic acid (AKBA) have been indicated in apoptosis of cancer cells, in particular brain tumors and cells affected by leukemia or colon cancer. Acetyl-boswellic acids also exhibit anti-inflammatory behaviour by inhibiting leukotriene synthesis.
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit), T/T (Bank Transfer)
- F. O. B. Price Order:20 USD
- Minimum Order Quantity:23 Kilogram
- Port of Dispatch:MUMBAI
- Production Capacity:100 kg per week
- Delivery Time: 10 WORKING DAYS
- Packaging Details:HDPE CARBOUYS